How To Drop A Dress Size
How to drop a dress size depends entirely on your reasons for wanting to do so, and on the amount of time you have available to achieve this. If it is just a general wish with no urgency, then any well thought out dietary and exercise plan should enable you to achieve your targets. If you urgently want to drop the dress size for some upcoming event, then you will need something more extreme. Read on to find out how it can be done.
The first step in achieving this goal is mental preparation. Such spectacular gains in such a short period of time can only be achieved by a lot of physical and mental effort. If you don’t manage to follow the plan you have worked out, you have to seriously question whether your desire levels were high enough in the first place.
Firstly, you will need to know what your optimum calorific intake is for someone of your size. When you find this out, either from books or the internet, make sure you display it prominently. This should become your absolute maximum figure which you never exceed under any circumstances. Now, you need to adopt a military style regime of checking the ingredients of every food item you eat, to make sure you never exceed that amount. You should try to eat healthy food within this parameter, as well.
This is one goal you can’t reach without physical effort. Reducing your intake of calories alone will not get you there in the time you have available, so be prepared for a lot of physical activity! Jogging and skipping are activities which are proven effective in burning off fat. Pick whichever you like, or even a combination of both, but be prepared for some aches and tiredness.
Make virtually every drink water. The body needs a certain level of water intake to function at the optimum level, and if that is not reached, both your body and mind are affected. Your body will lose fat that little bit faster if your body is kept properly hydrated, and with the pressing need for speed here it is obviously essential to give your body all the help you can!
These techniques represent the best answer as to how to drop a dress size in two weeks. This will not be easy, but think of the huge satisfaction you will feel when you succeed. Click the links below to discover more important resources.
7 Tips to Drop a Dress Size
If you need to lose weight, there are many ways to help the process along. Use these top tips to help you lose a dress size quickly and easily – even if you’re a busy working woman. Take the time to make small changes each day. You’ll be amazed at how quickly they all add up.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- Drink Your Water: 6-8 glasses of water a day helps flush fat, sodium, and other toxins from the body. If water’s not your style, try adding one of the new low calorie drink mixes for taste. Keep your body hydrated for optimum weight loss,
- Eat Breakfast: People who eat healthy breakfasts eat less food throughout the day. Eat breakfast each day to jump start your weight loss. If you’re rushed, try a smoothie or shake for a healthy on the go meal.
- Eat Your Veggies: For meals and snacks, add extra fruits and veggies. These nutritional powerhouses help you feel full, without adding extra fat and calories. Try replacing one meal a day with a salad to boost nutrition and lower your calorie intake – but avoid creamy dressings that pack on the calories.
- Choose Healthy Snacks: Choose a healthy snack every few hours to help keep you from overeating at mealtimes. Try fruit and cheese, peanut butter crackers, or a handful of almonds. Try to choose snacks with protein – they’ll have more staying power.
- Avoid Liquid Calories: You may be consuming more calories than you realize by loading up on soda, juice, or alcoholic beverages. Cut them from diet to lose that dress size quickly!
- Aerobics Help: The best way to lose fat is by burning it through aerobic exercise. Add in 30 minutes of aerobic exercise per day (walking counts!) to lose weight.
- Pack in Protein: Add protein to your meals and snacks to help you feel full longer. Protein provides energy for the long haul, so add peanut butter, low fat cheese, or lean meat to your meals to keep you feeling satisfied.
Making small changes on a daily basis can lead to consistent weight loss. These tips will jumpstart the diet process, and get you started on your journey to a healthier body and life. Remember, weight loss is a process. Begin making changes in your habits today, and you’ll have lost that dress size in no time!
Prior to making changes to your physical exercise routine and your diet, you should always consult your personal physician. Better safe than sorry.