- Anxiety during the first experience of sex. Some men will develop
- a longer-term anxiety toward sex, which can cause a prolonged experience with premature ejaculation.
- A long period of abstinence from sex.
- Younger men tend to ejaculate more quickly than older men, as experience seems to be associated with ejaculatory control.
- Depression or anxiety about poor sexual performance
- Anxiety due to anticipation of Rejection by partner.
- Anticipation of failure to satisfy his partner
- Anticipation of pain
- Adverse experiences with sex in childhood
- Religious beliefs
- Financial burdens
- Job stress
- Relationship problems
- Side effects of some prescription drugs
- Apart from psychological causes some physiological causes like inflammation of prostate gland or spinal chord problems may cause premature ejaculation.
- staying up for long hours at night
- Physical and mental exertion.
- Under nourishment due to worries and grief
- Sitting for long hours in uncomfortable chairs.
- Seek psychotherapy to maintain a healthy attitude towards sex.
- Do not blame yourself for premature ejaculation. Anybody can experience premature ejaculation.
- Speak openly with your partners to avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication.
- Use some relaxation techniques to reduce stress.
- Have full knowledge about sex
- Try to minimize the above said causative factors.
At MenHealth Premature Ejaculation is no longer a problem
If you are suffering of premature ejaculation at MenHealth you can learn all you need in order to prevent and cure the disease. Men Health Info is the best review site of premature ejaculation.
What is premature ejaculation?
Is when man ejaculates before the time desired, meaning before even start the sex act or during the first minutes of it.
What causes premature ejaculation and why I can’t control it?
Based on their level, premature ejaculation can occur for different reasons. There’re 4 different degrees of the disease. In order to know which degree you might have you should take any of the free Diagnostic Tests that Sexual Research International or Recovery Center provides:
1. Grade 1. Very common in adolescents who have masturbated a lot: caused by masturbating very often.
2. Grade 2. Mostly in men who suffer from the demands of modern life: caused due to situations of extreme stress or emotional tension.
3. Grade 3. Critical level. It is treatable but requires patience and commitment: caused by lot of pressure, stress or quimical disorder.
4. Grade 4. The disease has become a sexual disorder and is very difficult to recover: caused by all the above reasons.
You need to take care of yourself. Check how to do it at Men Health Info.
Seriously, responsibility and effectiveness in the service of your sexuality
Shame, shyness and misinformation are the main reasons why men find it difficult to initiate a premature ejaculation program. However, Internet now offers the possibility to find a solution to your problem remaining anonymous.
“Step at once” is a unique program created by Recovery Center to prevent and cure premature ejaculation. Through their continuing progress and updates, the program shows that the primary difference on how to prevent premature ejaculation is not only provide an effective and personalized solution but to bring the user the most clear and organized information.
Recovery Center professionals have developed an innovative diagnostic test to enable its users to obtain an indicator of the severity of their disease.
• Regain control over your ejaculatory function!
• 3D animations!
• Control results!
• Quick results! Just 14 days of program.
• No pills, no creams, no tricks!
Through the program of Recovery Center, you’ll be able of renewing your sex life and getting a better quality of life.
Want a better performance?
Avoid the unnecessary use of creams, pills or any gimmick!
Founded in the United States, Sexual Research International offers customer the opportunity to cure premature ejaculation with a natural and personalized program that only requires 10 minutes of your time in just 14 days.
A sexually healthy man ejaculates, in average, from the first 10 minutes of beginning the sexual act. On the contrary, women always take a little more and, in proportion, only the %25 ejaculates at the same time or even before men. Consequently, premature ejaculation can cause problems between couples leading to a breakup.
Is it possible to cure premature ejaculation?
Sexual Research International provides the client a new program based on exercises ensuring their speedy recovery. Besides learning how to control premature ejaculation, the method of these researchers is a series of exercises to be conducted in two stages.
The first one will give the body a greater power of concentration and relaxation. The second one will give you the ability of taking control of the PC muscle; the one men uses when they want to have control over their ejaculations.
• You’ll be cure in only 14 days of program
• Diagnostic Test
• No pills, no gimmicks, no creams
• 2D explanations books
• 3D animations
• 24/7 unlimited access
• 24/7 online help
Get the Online Personalized Natural Program now and get your sexual life back!