What is Impetigo?
- non-bullous impetigo that typically affects the skin around the nose and mouth, causing sores to develop that quickly burst to leave a yellow-brown crust
- bullous impetigo that typically affects the central part of the body between the waist and neck, causing fluid-filled blisters to develop that burst after a few days to leave a yellow crust
Both types of impetigo may leave behind some red marks when the crusts have cleared up, but these will usually improve over the following days or weeks.
Fast Cure For Impetigo
Article by Stephen Sanderson is a nutritionist, medical researcher, and author of the Fast Impetigo Cure e-book.
I get asked all the time, “What is the best cure for Impetigo?”
There a variety of them.
While your doctor will most likely prescribe you harmful anti-biotics or a toxic lotion to cure Impetigo, you’d be surprised to know that this isn’t the safest or the most effective route.
The worst thing you can do is to “sit and wait” for it to magically heal on it’s own. You’re looking at 7-21 days of recovery time if you do this, and it will not be a pleasant time, trust me.
The best and most effective cure for Impetigo is through the use of natural Impetigo remedies and treatments.
To completely cure Impetigo, eliminate all the symptoms and heal this rash of blisters, it requires three things:
1) To build up the GOOD BACTERIA in your body so that you can naturally and effectively fight off the bad bacteria that is causing the Impetigo infection.
2) Strengthen your immune system, through proper nutrition, diet, supplementation, and rest.
3) To properly heal the blisters and sores in a natural and safe way, so that they scab over and fade away, without leaving any scars or marks.
If you do this and take the necessary actions, you will be Impetigo-free easily within days.
In fact, by following these proven steps, thousands of children and adults suffering from Impetigo have been able to completely cure their symptoms within 3 days after the blisters first appeared.
How is this cure for Impetigo even possible?
It starts with understanding how Impetigo works. Impetigo is a bacterial infection.
It enters the body through breaks in the skin (cuts, scrapes, bites), or can be passed along from others suffering from Impetigo. Once the bacteria is in the body, it begins to spread and reproduce like crazy. First you may experience a fever, or a few other flu-like symptoms, and then it will eventually result in a rash of itchy blisters or sores on a specific region of the body.
If left untreated, the bacteria can spread and can lead to severe complications or problems.
There are MANY things you can do RIGHT NOW to begin curing Impetigo and be 100% symptom-free in less than 72 hours from now. The best thing you can do is to start applying many of these principles and natural ways so that your body can get to work and eliminate this infection from the body as soon as possible.
Most people let the Impetigo infection linger around in their bodies far longer than necessary. The reason is because they don’t understand simple principles that are effective in treating it – and they are all natural methods that are safe and good for your body and skin.
To find out how to cure Impetigo in 3 days or less, click the link: Fast Impetigo Cure.